Total Pageviews

THE HIMALAYAN DISASTER: TRANSNATIONAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT MECHANISM A MUST

We talked with Palash Biswas, an editor for Indian Express in Kolkata today also. He urged that there must a transnational disaster management mechanism to avert such scale disaster in the Himalayas. http://youtu.be/7IzWUpRECJM

THE HIMALAYAN TALK: PALASH BISWAS TALKS AGAINST CASTEIST HEGEMONY IN SOUTH ASIA

THE HIMALAYAN TALK: PALASH BISWAS TALKS AGAINST CASTEIST HEGEMONY IN SOUTH ASIA

Twitter

Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

Thursday, August 2, 2007

SOS Most Urgent: I am Fine and staying in Kolkata Intact

SOS Most Urgent: I am Fine and staying in Kolkata Intact

Palash Biswas

Contact: Palash C Biswas, C/O Mrs Arati Roy, Gosto Kanan, Sodepur, Kolkata- 700110, India. Phone: 91-033-25659551
Email: palashchandrabiswas@hotmail.com
Dear friends!
Some Nigeria Based Email Trappers have duped people on large scale. People in Kolkata, got emial fro Gmail Team with a warning to reactivate their accounts within seven days otherwise as they cautioned that the account had to be terminated permanently. They simply wanted the User ID and Password. People at large scale did the same as required to save the Password.
The largest circulated Bangla daily published a story in its City Page breaking the story. A lady professor teaching in the city Manindra Nath College could not open her account and recieved phone calls enquiring her whereabouts . As the callers got mail from her account that she is located somewhere in Africa and lost her Passport and she needed help.
Reading the story, I tried to open my Gmail account immediately and with horror I got it locked as the hackers changed the password. I also tried to reactivate the account as the so called gmail team wanted. Soon after this I began to recieve same calls and my friends ienquired my location. As they got lngthy mail that I was In Nigeria and lost the Passport.
Pl Be Awre! I have changed password of my every Email account. I also informed Kolkata Police Cyber crime cell immediately.
It is for my friends information that I am well and intact and have not shifted anywhere from Kolkata.
If you happen to get any mail from palashchandrabiswas@gmail.com, pl neglect it. It is no longer my ID. I have to open another gmail account after all!
Please cooperate and bear with me!
Palash Biswas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PalahBiswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Tweeter

Blog Archive

Welcome Friends

Election 2008

MoneyControl Watch List

Google Finance Market Summary

Einstein Quote of the Day

Phone Arena

Computor

News Reel

Cricket

CNN

Google News

Al Jazeera

BBC

France 24

Market News

NASA

National Geographic

Wild Life

NBC

Sky TV